Tuesday 23 October 2012

Lipstick series | Nude/brown

Hi dolls! this is the fourth post on my lipstick collection. (If this is the first lipstick series you're reading here are the other  posts in this series -> red , pink and orange&coral ). I know when I am lipstick shopping on-line I like to see skin/lip swatches on similar skin tone to give me an idea of what to expect. So hopefully these posts are helpful.... :)




(L-R) 1: NYX 'Hades' , 2: NYX: 'Syclia' | 3: Mac: 'Fresh brew' 4: Mac 'Touch' | 5: Boots natural collection: "Biscuit"



nyx - hades

nyx syclia

mac -f reshbrew
 This ^ is possibly my least favourite lipstick. I just think it makes me look 'dead' :( (holding on to it cause of b2m) this was also my first mac lippie.


mac - touch

natural collection - biscuit

as always, lipsticks were applied directly from the tube without any lip liner.


taken without flash


(L-R) 1: NYX 'Hades' , 2: NYX: 'Syclia' | 3: Mac: 'Fresh brew' 4: Mac 'Touch' | 5: Boots natural collection: "Biscuit"

Thanks for stopping by!
vieve xx

8 comments:

  1. MAC Touch has my name ALL over it! Nice picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Touch really is a lovely lipstick.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I actually like the Mac Nude colors, I will check them out when Next I'm in Harvey Nich's or SelfRidges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love touch. so I definitely recommend. It's my go to nude colour

      Delete
  3. The Mac touch is my favorite on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. Touch is my favourite 'nude' lipstick.

      Delete
  4. Mac nude lipsticks are my faveeee xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x