Monday 29 October 2012

Style lust : Mira Duma

Hey guys! here's another 'style lust' post this time on the fabulous Miroslava Duma. Can't remember when or how I came across Mira but I'm sure it was love at first sight. I remember the first picture of her I saved in my 'inspiration' folder. She was wearing some oversized 'geek' glasses and a navy blue pants suit. Very simple outfit but I was drawn to it and our love affair has been beautiful since then. 

Here are some pictures of Mira working her magic:


love the statement head piece. Don't think I can pull off such an avant garde look but Mira definitely does.




I love love LOVE this suit! Mira is such a style chameleon


love the necklace 



Another statement necklace. I would love to raid her jewellery collection for sure! 




This is one of my favourite looks. I love everything about it.



what do you think of her style? would you draw inspiration from any of her looks?
Thanks for stopping by!

(I don't own any of these pictures all pictures were gotten from google)

vieve xx

2 comments:

  1. Sigh, the great Miroslava. Used to have at least a post a week dedicated to her amazingness on my 'fashion turned emo' blogs.

    I definitely would, without a doubt, draw inspiration from her. All her outfits make an unbelievable amount of sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at fashion turned emo. Yea she makes a lot of sense. Love how effortless her style is. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x