Tuesday 16 October 2012

Versatile blogger award

Heyy guys! so my friend Theresa of treschicglobal nominated me for a versatile blogger award! *fist pump* Oh yeaaah *twirls*



There are some rules to accepting the nomination:
  1. Share seven random facts about yourself.
  2. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
  3. Thank the person who nominated you in your award post and share a link back to their blog.
  4. Put the Versatile Blogger Award in your post.
Seven Random Facts About Me

  1. I wish I was 5'5 tall (how random can I get right?)
  2. I'm scared of wall geckos and Cockroaches.
  3. I can't sleep if I'm not covered.
  4. Growing up I'd sooner read a book or listen to music than watch TV.
  5. I studied Biomedical science at university.
  6. I'm sandwiched between two brothers.
  7. I have a love/hate relationship with being the only girl.
The Bloggers I Nominate Are:

.....Trying not to nominate bloggers Theresa has nominated already.


Thanks 'resa! :)
vieve xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x