Monday 1 October 2012

Style lust : Olivia Palermo

I fell in love with Olivia from when I used to watch "the city" even though she was portrayed as a baddie I couldn't help "falling" for her. I love the fact that her style seems so effortless. She always seems comfortable which I love. Fashion shouldn't be torturous! I've complied some pictures from my 'Olivia folder'... Enjoy!

 love her take on the double denim (denim on denim) trend also loving her bag.

 Earrings!! love love love them. Olivia knows how to rock a statement piece oh so well! and I'm a huge fan of statement jewellery.



 walking the streets of NYC...... Olivia does great 'off duty' chic 

 love everything about this look... Olivia has a knack for great accessories but I think her boyfriend - Johannes Huebl  is probably her best accessory. He's gorgeous!

 At NYFW.... love the skirt... Might attempt a diy using black chiffon....

 Another example of her rocking a statement piece... the necklace takes this outfit up a few notches :)

 Yesss another statement necklace <3 <3<3

 more off duty chic......walking her dog Mr butler.


 like how the different fabric textures gives this monochrome outfit an interesting look.

 At the Topshop unique show.... very few people can carry this look off but I think she killed it!


more mr butler :)







 love this pants suit especially the 'paper bag' waist and length of the trousers



at the NYC ballet fall gala

reworking the taupe (?) leather skirt (as seen in the 11th picture). I think I prefer this look... love that she isn't  afraid to repeat such a stand out skirt.



 Paris fashion week ~ Christian Dior s/s13 show

Print on print. <3

Hope you like her style as much as I do.

smiles,
vieve x

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Visiting for the first time and having fun here. I especially like the lipstick series you just concluded.
    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com/
    Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thanks a lot! will chwck out your blog now

      Delete
  2. Love Olivia, very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia Palermo never fails to bring it

    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com
    BLEURGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's really always on her A game. thanks for stopping by x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x