Sunday 2 July 2017

SO STRIPEY!

Hey guys!
Long time no outfit post. Taking these pictures was a struggle - but what else is new? I think I really need to find someone that understands my camera cause when I take product shots the pictures are usually not blurry *sigh* 
I wore this to a friends baby dedication, I wanted to be comfortable.

Life is not perfect so I decided to go ahead and publish the post blurry pictures be damned!  - there are a lot of posts sitting in my drafts for this very reason and rather than just moan about it, I'm going to do some research and see how I can get the most out of my camera. If you have any tips please share (I use a Canon T5)
Top: Mr Price
Skirt: Made by my mum's tailor
Shoes: TNL
Jewellery - Earrings and Bangles: Gift, Choker: Kenneth Jay Lane, Wrist watch: Marc Jacobs
Xo,
Genevieve 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x