Sunday 7 October 2012

Black 'n' yellow

hey guys! long time no see (my face) aye? How's it going? Groovy I hope! wore this yesterday to hang out with my friend ~ Sandra... It rained almost all day which I can't say I appreciated. If I had my way it would only rain at night :|
Anyway here's what I wore:





I wear this belt as a necklace sometimes. I love multi purpose items as I'm always looking for ways to get maximum wear of my items.


Top : H&M | Skirt: tailor made | Belt: vintage (from my mums closet) | Cuff: asos (old) | Bag: Balenciaga



If you follow me on twitter (@vieve_butterfly) you would have seen my tweet on rediscovering certain make up products. Before I got the Lancome foundation, Revlon's colorstay foundation was my go to foundation. But in typical vieve fashion, I neglected it when I got the Lancome foundation. I used it (colorstay) recently and it's now back in rotation. Another item I've fallen back in love with is mac's 'blacktrack' fluidline. I have 'hooded' lids so most eye-liners never last for more than a few hours on me :( but of the ones I've used, fluidline and the Bobbi brown gel liner work the best for me.


on my face: Revlon colorstay foundation in 'cappuccino' | eyes: La girl eye liner -marker | cheeks: mac 'breezy' blush (just a teeny bit) | lips: sleek 'pink Cadillac' pout polish (another item I'd abandoned....I remembered it when I came across it on konga.com)



slippers:  Unknown (bought from my neighbour) | nailpolish: Jordana 'boy oh boy'

Thanks for stopping by my blog,

love,
vieve.

6 comments:

  1. Ooohhh ur toenails look preetay! Love d belt/necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty

    http://labellavitahearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hair looks amazing I want that cuff <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x