Wednesday 17 October 2012

Grey & Denim

Hello guys! another outfit post. A friend and reader (Faith) asked why I don't wear skirts or dresses more often.. For some reason I just find jeans easier to wear and I'm big on comfort and ease...But since I do have a number of  skirts and dresses I've started making a conscious decision to reach for them. which is why I've worn either a skirt or dress in my last outfit posts. Anyhooo here's my outfit: 






shirt: Urban outfitters | skirt: h&m (I've had this skirt for  at least 4 years and I'm glad it still fits.) | necklace: Lekki market Lagos | bag: Louis vuitton



I'm wearing an LA girl lipstick called - "Rendezvous", Revlon colorstay foundation in 'cappuccino', black opal oil blocking powder and a mix of sleek 'rose gold'  and mac 'breezy' blush on my cheeks.



sandals: New look | nail polish: Jordana 'boy oh boy'

with smiles,
vieve.

10 comments:

  1. That slit is not healthy for bending to pick an object **winks* I see your love for turquoise blue. Thanks for the LA girls lipstick recommendation. I will be rocking that pink a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit! definatley wear more skirts they suit you....I was also like you a few years back, I never really wore dresses and skirts! But Boy how thats changed lool

    XOXO Nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen!! will def go for skirts more now. Thanks for stopping by!! xxx

      Delete
  3. You're such a hot lil tottie....gwarrrrrn girl!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! Oh and your skin is glowing. (Before you say film trick or foundation, the glow looks like its from within)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty butterflies...haha :)

    I like the different colors incorporated into the necklace. Cute look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x