Saturday 20 October 2012

Turban-ing it

Hey guys, how's it going? great I hope. Here's an outfit I wore recently... That day I couldn't be bothered with my hair (bad hair day) so I used a silk scarf from my mums stash to make a turban of some sort. Normally  I tie it differently but I opted for this simple style. How do you tackle a bad hair day?








watch: Betsey Johnson.



Scarf/turban: mums closet | Tunic: Zara | Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins | bag: Louis Vuitton



blush: sleek 'scandalous' | lipstick: mac 'Russian red'

Thanks for stopping by!

vieve

10 comments:

  1. That turban was the perfect accessory for this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gorgeous! Love that turban on you! Very stylish! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tomi! Means a lot coming from you. Love your blog. Xx

      Delete
  3. Really love the turban, I think I have to get a few scarves coz I have a bad hair day everyday!!!!! :)

    Follow me @vicotvs :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol please get them cause you won't wear it so I can take all of them :p

      Delete
  4. Definitely a hit!!! Looks amaze :)

    Bisous..xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x