Tuesday 25 September 2012

Lipstick series | Coral & orange


Hi guys, this is the third post on my lipstick collection you can find previous posts here and here. I have 5 lipsticks that fall under the coral/orange category.




(L-R) Sleek 'coral reef' | mac 'vegas volt' and 'so chaud' | Jordana 'tangerine tango' | Nyx 'femme'


coral reef


vegas volt
 I am wearing vegas volt here -> post & post

so chaud

I'm weearing so chaud here

tangerine tango

femme


(L-R) Sleek 'coral reef' | mac 'vegas volt' and 'so chaud' | Jordana 'tangerine tango' | Nyx 'femme'

.: looking at the lip swatches Jordana's tangerine tango seems to be a possible  for so chaud :. 


vieve x

4 comments:

  1. I like the lipsticks....I've got coral reef and it's fast becoming a favorite. I think Vegas volt looks like a good one, will try it :)

    Nice Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes try it. Vegas volt is very nice :) thanks for stopping by! X

      Delete
  2. I loooveee coral reef.its d only coral lipstick I av, excluding the revlon colorburst lipstick in coral which luks HIDEOUS on me. So chaud and tangerine tango rily do luk similar in the swatches. Wil try tangerine tango first.

    Lukin forward to the Nude lipstick collection :)

    Hope ur feeling well naw.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm much better now. Thanks :) yes Tangerine tango is almost identical to so chaud and at a fraction of the price. Go for it! X

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x