Wednesday 12 September 2012

vieve goes to the fair part deux!


Hi guys,

following my previous post vieve goes to the fair I decided to do a post with pictures of the actual fair (LMUF) plus my friends asked to see pictures :) It's picture heavy so get comfortable!

the Arike stand/table


part of the crowd

Sacred




 some girls after their "make over" not sure if they were working the fair or not.



 Theodora of dorranne.blogspot.com working her magic at the Barry M stand

Barry M stand

Even more Barry M


My friend and I dunno what was so funny...


my necklace :)

wrist candy


my shoes...Faith, this one's for you!!



vieve xx

5 comments:

  1. Yupyup! Dats my fairy godmother(@dorrannedoll) doin her thing at d barrym stand :), J'adore le shoes!(Pardon my french). Btw, I won vieve! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci! Whoop! Make sure you show us pictures with your hair o! :)

      Delete
  2. Lol @the shoes. Isn't it an accessory we should look at too?love that necklace though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Post girl! i realy hope they have another LMUF when im next in town again
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x