Tuesday 11 September 2012

vieve goes to the fair

Hi guys,

I went to the Lagos make up fair (LMUF) over the weekend I heard about it via twitter and I was intrigued so I asked my friend Sandra to come along. We made the mistake of going while the sun was in full force :( had no idea it would be that hot. We were melting (no joke) the turn out was massive! I went there looking for certain things but I didn't find what I was after. They did have quite a number of vendors like Barry M, NYX, Sleek, Arike, Zaron, Tara and some others I can't remember at the moment.
I was impressed with the variety and quantity of NYX and Barry m products there. I was intrigued by the Arike brand and when I got home I was kicking myself for not buying anything from them. Have you heard of Arike? do you use their products? would you recommend?

anyway, here's what I wore:



I was so confused cause it's started to rain again and I had no idea if the LMUF was outdoors or indoors so I went for a simple outfit of jeans, a t shirt and flats


T-shirt: Urban Outfitters | Jeans: Warehouse | Necklace : Mawi






Even though I didn't get anything it wasn't a wasted trip cause I met the lovely Theodora and Ibiayo :) when the next LMUF comes around best believe I will be well prepared!

Did you go to the LMUF? what are your thoughts? what did you buy? would you go to the next one? 

with smiles,
vieve xx

8 comments:

  1. It ws nice 2 meet u nd theodora and u ladies lukd amazing. I actually wanted 2 get revlon lipgloss in lilac pastelle and pink pop but none of d stands had it. I did get the duo eyelash glue nd zaron kajal I wanted 2 buy and also eyepencils from barryM. Dere ws a nyx stand wiv ALL nyx products except d one I wanted which ws d nyx lippencil in fuschia.Yea wld defntly attend d next one, if only to feed my eyes..lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I've actually been after some coloured eye pencils but I forgot. Would you recommend barry m? Also, is the Zaron kajal good? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. I love the zaron kajal! As for d barrym pencils,I can't really say since I won't be using them cos I didn't like d way d colors lukd on me, dats probably my fault for choosing d wrong colors tho.However,my friend has bin ravin abt d nail polish and 'eye marker'/eyeshadow pencil she got frm them.

      Delete
    3. Ok I will try the kajal I hope my oily eyelids will cooperate :( I swear I don't know what happened to me I should have bought the barry m shatter polish! Wrong colours? Have you tried wearing them just on your lower lid? That's how I want to wear mine just to add a pop of colour to look. :)

      Delete
  2. Even though I'm not a jewelry person I really like your necklace ;) Looking good.

    @vicotvs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x