Monday 3 September 2012

Pink lady

Hey guys! Quick post on this simple monochrome outfit... 





tank top: H&M | Skirt: DIY using chiffon | Bag: Louis Vuitton 




.: wearing Maybelline "pinky beige" lipstick. I <3 this lipstick...shout out to Lee for putting me on this and Zee for getting it :)   ~ Started using Retin A cause I wanted "better" skin...I just hope it's worth it in the end because I have been breaking out like crazy :( apparently some people experience some "purging" during the first few weeks ...kind of like things get horrible before they get better... I'm on my second week so I'll see how things go :.

6 comments:

  1. Hello pink lady. #pursing my lips in your favorite pout. Would have loved to see your shoes as well but I understand cos of the challenge of using self timer. What I see from knee up I like though. I need me one of this skirts ;). Looking good as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I will try and take pictures of footwear. You should make a skirt too ;)

      Delete
  2. ibiayo (@odudubelubelu)4 September 2012 at 16:11

    Looking good vieve ;) lovin how healthy ur hair luks. Could u do a hair regimen post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot ibiayo. I will work on a hair post x

      Delete
  3. Love the skirt. love the entire look ;)

    @vicotvs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x