Friday 14 September 2012

Lipstick series | Rouge Alert!

Hi guys, I thought It'd be fun to do a lipstick series featuring the lipsticks I own. I've decided to start with the reds. I have 5 red lipsticks in my collection. 



(from left - right) 1: Rimmel 'Diva red' | 2: Sleek 'Vixen' | 3: Mac 'Viva glam IV' | 4: Mac 'Ruby woo' | 5: Mac 'Russian red'


rimmel - diva red

sleek - vixen
sleek lipsticks are available all over Lagos for about 1,500 naira


mac- viva glam iv

mac - ruby woo

mac - russian red
mac's ruby woo and russian red can be purchased from http://www.konga.com

all lipsticks were applied straight from the tube on bare lips no lip liner (carmex applied previously).


(L - R ) Rimmel 'Diva red' | Sleek 'Vixen' | Mac 'Viva glam IV' | Mac 'Ruby woo' | Mac 'Russian red'


did you enjoy this post? should I do more of such posts? next in the series would be pink lipsticks.

Rouge kisses,
vieve

5 comments:

  1. Dey all luk great on u but I especially love d ones where u av ruby woo, russian red and diva red on. I am #teamRubywoo tho. B4 ruby woo, no red lipstick worked for me, dey all gave me dis ghostly luk.lol, so ruby woo wld always av a special place in my heart :) Russian red is temptin tho..myt giv it a try soon.

    Yes! Pls do more posts. Wld love to see wat ur fav pink lipsticks are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think ruby woo is a universal red. I love it. Russian red is very nice you should try it. Hopefully the pink series will be up within the week. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Hi anon, it will be pink then orange/coral, nudes/brown and then purple. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x