Monday 17 September 2012

Lipstick series | Pink crazy!

hey guys, following from my previous post this is a post on all 13 pink lipsticks I own!! Surely 13 is too much for one person especially as I'm not a make up artist yes? so I must be crazy cause I have a few pink lippies on my lipstick wishlist. anyway, let me get this show on the road! 




Batch A (L-R): Maybelline 'Pinky beige' | Sleek 'Rose petal' | Sleek 'Pink freeze' | NYX 'Hot pink' | NYX 'Eucalyptus' | CCUK 'Sexy pink'


pinky beige
 I'm wearing pinky beige in this post

rose petal
 if you're in Nigeria this lipstick can be found in sleek stores for about 1,500 naira or less.
pink freeze
unfortunately, I don't think this is available in our sleek stores yet.


hot pink

eucalyptus
 for some reason, this lipstick appears reddish which isn't the case. In person it's a deep fuchsia colour in my opinion. 
sexy pink





Batch B (L-R) Viva glam V | Creme cup | Sequin | Chatterbox | Hot gossip | Viva glam Nicki | Girl about town (GAT) - these are all mac lippies


viva glam v

creme cup

sequin 
 wearing sequin in this post (I've included this lipstick in this post cause I honestly didn't know which 'group' to place it and it seemed to fit here best) 
chatterbox
 wearing chatterbox in this post
hot gossip

viva glam Nicki

gat
 i'm wearing GAT in this post - if you're in Lagos gat can be gotten from either www.konga.com or www.jumai.com.ng



(L-R): Maybelline 'Pinky beige' | Sleek 'Rose petal' | Sleek 'Pink freeze' | NYX 'Hot pink' | NYX 'Eucalyptus' | CCUK 'Sexy pink' | MAC Viva glam V Creme cup |  Chatterbox Hot gossip Viva glam Nicki Girl about town (GAT) 

.: forgot to include 'sequin' in the arm swatches:.

That's all folks!

next batch of lipsticks will be the orange & coral lipsticks.

smiles and ribena,
vieve

5 comments:

  1. Wow!U av 13 pink lipsticks! Konga's actually run out of GAT for abt 2weeks now, tired of waitin for dem 2 restock, so I ordered Revlon fuscia fusion 2day which according to several sources on d internet including d almighty jenniejenkins(lol) is a dupe for G.A.T. Will let u kno aw it goes.

    Dat nyx hot pink is givin me lipstick fever..lol.loves it! D only way I'd probably get it is if konga stocks it tho, cos I don't rily see nyx lipsticks around. Do let us kno if u got urs in lag.

    Av had chatterbox on my wishlist for sum weeks now. Prayin konga gets it *fingers crossed*

    Can't wait to see ur coral collection..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol at almighty jenniejenkins. Unfortunately I didn't get the nyx lipstick here. But maybe konga will help us out or the next lmuf? Chatterbox is such a lovely colour. One of my favs! Looking forward to your feedback on the revlon GAT dupe.
      Thanks for stopping by! Xx

      Delete
  2. Oooohh, I love the fabulous shades of pink as I'm pink lips girl myself, Rimmel do some gorgeous shades too. Great post.

    TL. Xx
    http://www.twynkleloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pinky Beige is actually the sexiest 'chalky' pink I've come across and also the lipstick shade that always me gets the most attention. So many people *ahem* have tried to steal it off me. Even guys comment on how flattering it is! I swear the shade was created by true colour connoisseurs.

    As you know I'm all for nudes and pseudo-nudes so I love Creme Cup. The others are a bit too bright for me, though the NYX Eucalyptus has caught my eye, but you wear them very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow..you have a great lipstick collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x