Thursday 30 August 2012

No fuss...

Hey guys,

how is it going? Good I hope.... last week I went to chill with my friend and indulge in a marathon viewing of KUWTK... I get so excited when Mason is shown. He's too cute. I got to the 6th episode and my boo Kanye hadn't made an appearance! :(

anyway, here's what I wore, 






Shirt: Kate Moss for Topshop (I've had this shirt for years and this was its first outing!!! I'm so bad with stuff like this, I buy things then forget about them x_x so I've decided to "shop" my closet and makeup stash more.
Jeans:  DIY acid wash.| Necklace: borrowed from mum.




Bag: Balenciaga (this is actually a backpack but I'm not interested in that so I did some adjustments using a random piece of fabric and converted it into a shoulder bag.) :D






Close up of my face. wearing a lipstick I'd forgotten I even owned x_x can you see a trend?
:.Lips: boots  natural collection lipstick in "biscuit" & random clear gloss, cheeks: wet 'n' wild silk finish blush in "coral reef" ...the only things that change in my make up routine are lip and cheek products that's why I don't list it all but if you have a question let me know! :.

vieve xx

8 comments:

  1. Tell me about it! (Your stash). love the acid wash jeans.Good work. The blouse sleeves look like angel wings. Me likey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! You're right about the sleeves...didn't see it until your comment :)

      Delete
  2. What foundation are you wearing and in what shade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lancôme teint idole ultra (24h) - shade 13 (sienne)

      Delete
  3. Can you do a DIY post on the acid wash jeans? I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x