Monday 6 August 2012

Konga.com review

Hey guys,


I stumbled on www.konga.com while browsing one evening... and I went to see if they had anything interesting to offer. I obviously went straight to make up then the skincare section. I was impressed by the products they had in the skin care section. I toyed with the idea of ordering something to see what their service would be like I was initially going to get a mascara but I decided not to. one day  I checked my mentions and Konga had tweeted at me. Decided to be a nosey parker and looked through their mentions and I was pleasantly surprised to see a tweet talking about M.A.C!!! I went to their site and they did have some M.A.C products (wasn't there when I checked the first time).... I ordered 'russian red' lipstick


my order came in this box

inside the box - the lipstick was in the brown  envelope and my receipt.
Review:


What was the process like?


The service provided was very good, the customer care lady and the delivery man were both very polite (as time goes I hope they won't begin to slack on customer service). the process of ordering was fast and straight to the point. I got my delivery the next day - because i missed a call from them so they couldn't confirm the order. but my friend who didn't miss the call got her items on the same day she ordered! 
The item was well packaged secure.


would I recommend? 

Based on my experience, Yes I would.


 vieve xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice! need some mac in my life right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check them out. Selection isn't that much at the moment. I hope they get more items soon

      Delete
  2. I just have 2 shop here when i get bac 2 naija... hearing so much bou it


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x