Wednesday 1 April 2015

NYX MATTE LIPSTICK - NATURAL REVIEW & SWATCHES







Swatch taken without flash, in direct sunlight

Swatch taken without flash, not taken in direct sun light.

please ignore my scarf peeking through
Here i'm wearing it without lip liner so you see how it looks

I've paired it with lip pencil (Night moth) to make it more wearable for my skin tone. You can also pair it with a brown lip pencil.

Hey guys!
How are you doing? 
I got this lipstick a while back when I was on the hunt for a  wearable natural looking pink lipstick.
I don't know why this lipstick is tagged as a matte lipstick cause there is nothing matte about this it is actually very comfortable on the lips definitely not the type of matte I have become used to. It goes on  smoothly, and lasts a few hours wearing off to a pretty stain after a while.
I like this lipstick it's a pretty soft pink colour.
 Initially, I thought it wouldn't be wearable as I bought it "blindly" (ordered online on a whim) but I'm pleased with how it turned out.
I look forward to trying out more lipsticks from this range.

Do you own any lipsticks from this range?

xo
Genevieve

8 comments:

  1. Blends in well with your skin...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is beautiful and it looks gorgeous on you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe. Looks gorgeous on you too :)

      Delete
  3. It looks so different on from the tube. I'm always scared to buy stuff I haven't seen up close...but this looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah it does. I'm the queen of buy things blindly (after research...sometimes) and hoping it turns out ok! Thank you x

      Delete
  4. Looks lovely on you. It also looks quite matte in a not frustrating dry way as the mac ruby woo would do. Was not a fan of that mac lipstick lool. But this seems like I will purchase and love the colour. www.iamyinn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x