Tuesday 21 April 2015

MYMAKEUPNG BEAUTY HAUL



Hey guys! 
Hope you are all well! guess who did a little hauling? ME!! :D



I was so excited and impressed that I took to twitter to express my feelings! lol
I ordered by 9 am and I got my order by 3 pm. I definitely wasn't expecting my delivery that fast...

Anyway here's my haul 

Maybelline Fit me matte + Poreless foundation - 2,500 Naira
so excited to try out this foundation will be back with a review soon :)
NYX lip pencil - Chestnut - 1,00 Naira
 I still cannot find my MAC Chestnut LINER *boohoo* but I've read that the NYX version is a dupe so we'll see how that goes.
MyMakeupNG Contour brush -  1,300 Naira (on sale)
been wanting to try a flat contour brush for a while so when I saw this online I had to have it.   


Purchase: www.mymakeup.info

Any recent hauls?
xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x