Thursday 23 April 2015

REAL TECHNIQUES POWDER BRUSH, EXPERT FACE BRUSH AND FOUNDATION BRUSH REVIEW



Hey guys!
Hope you're all doing great! Continuing from my post on the Real Techniques (RT) core collection brush set (read post here) I'm back to talk about some other RT brushes I own. 
The powder brush, expert face brush and foundation brush. These are all sold individually unlike the Core collection which comes as a set.



Powder brush
This brush is soft, moderately dense and fluffy! I use this to apply my setting powder. I've had zero problems with this brush it does exactly what it's meant to. I recommend it if you're in the market for a powder brush.


Expert face brush
This brush was my MVP for a long time and I still like it. It is soft and densely packed I use this to apply liquid foundation and it does a wonderful job buffing it in. I recommend this brush (if you still use brushes to apply your foundation)


Foundation brush

LMAO this brush is a joke! I don't know what it is with RT foundation brushes... I just DO NOT get them. I have NEVER tried to use this to apply foundation. I don't have the patience and I don't fancy this type of brush for foundation application. I tried to use this as a contour brush but it didn't work. It just created a line and I had to use another brush to blend, blend, blend... So unfortunately, I have no use for this brush. I bought this at the height of my RT addiction and this is the only RT brush I have that I would gladly return if given the chance.

These brushes are all well madecheap and 3 years later I've had zero shedding! I highly recommend RT brushes.

Purchase: If you are in Nigeria you can get RT brushes from beauty vendors like, BeautyRevNG and AccessoriesNG.

do you own any of these brushes? thoughts?

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x