Friday 24 April 2015

ESTEE LAUDER - WOOD MYSTIQUE | SCENT DU JOUR






Aesthetic 
Black and gold is one of my favourite combinations so it's no surprise that I like this bottle.  Simple and chic :)

Fragrance
 The fragrance opens with Top notes of Distilled Rose, Peony and Pink pepper Middle notes of - Rose de Mai Absolute from Grasse, Rose Infusion, Organic Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Mimosa Provence Absolute, Orris Morocco, Ylang Ylang closing with Base notes of Patchouli Essence, Leather Essence, Indonesian Benzoin, Cedarwood SFE, Agar Wood and Raspberry.

Love or Loathe
I really like this perfume it's dark, spicy and exotic the wood/oud notes are pronounced definitely not as girly as the fragrances I've been using but it reminds me of the years when I wore mostly masculine fragrances. 
Love it! I will definitely be exploring more Oud fragrances.
Sillage is great it lasts the whole day on me. 
This perfume will definitely get you noticed ;)

Purchase
To buy from Konga click here 
To buy from Jumia click here

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x