Saturday 11 April 2015

WET N WILD THINK PINK LIPSTICK REVIEW & SWATCHES | BEAUTY








No lip pencil
 please if you are my skin tone or darker do not attempt to wear this lipstick without a lip liner biko (please)


taken in doors without flash




paired it with Nightmoth lip pencil. A brown or pink liner would work also. Nightmoth just happened to be within reach.

This is probably my 10th Wet n Wild lipstick. I'm a fan of them because they are cheap but they still deliver in terms of colour pigmentation and quality. This is yet another lipstick I ordered blindly but it was so cheap (1.99/2.99$) that I wasn't worried. Figured if it didn't suit me and I couldn't make it work I'd pass it on to a friend.

Even though this lipstick is matte, it is actually kind of moisturizing so your lips don't dry out. The formulation is similar to MAC's amplified creme finish. Colour pigmentation is great and it is long wearing lasting throughout the day eventually fading to a stain.
My only gripe with this lipstick (and all my other wet n wild lipsticks) is the packaging. It's too flimsy, the cap doesn't stay on after sometime so you run the risk of soiling your bag. But, I guess we get what we pay for :) I'm happy they cut costs through the packaging and not the quality of the product.
Over all, I like the way this lipstick looks when paired with Nightmoth but I probably won't wear it too often because I don't like the fact that I have to wear lip liner every single time..... Some times I just want to swipe and go without bothering with lip pencils.   

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x