Friday 17 April 2015

MY SLEEK BLUSH COLLECTION (SWATCHES)



Hey guys!
Today we are talking blushes If you've been reading my blog for a while (hey you!! waves) you know I'm a fan of Sleek products. They're affordable, dare I say cheap but they can hold their own against their high end counterparts so what's not to love?   



Starting off with the Blush by 3 palettes these palettes come with 3 blushes as the name depicts. I own 2 - Sugar and Pumpkin (I want Pink sprint and Flame so bad)





Swatches from the Sugar palette   
L-R: Turbinado, Muscuvado, Demerara

Turbinado and Muscuvado are my favourites from this palette. I haven't even used Demerara I know it will be too ashy for my skin tone.

Swatches from Pumpkin palette

From Top - bottom  P Pie, Squash & Lantern
P Pie and Lantern are my favourites in this palette.

 Now on to the singles :)

We have Rose gold (left) and Scandalous (right)


Rose gold (swatch)
This is supposedly a dupe for 'Orgasm' by Nars
I started my collection with this blush (fun vieve fact)

Scandalous (swatch)

Scandalous is supposedly a dupe for Nars 'Exhibit A'

 I love these blushes, they are very pigmented, blendable and you get a lot of product for a decent price. 

The single blushes retail for about 1,200 - 1,500 Naira
palettes - 2,200 - 2,500 Naira

Purchase: Your nearest Sleek vendor, Ebeano (Lekki phase 1)

Tried to make this post short... If you have any questions let me know.

Are you a fan of Sleek blushes? any recommendations? 

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x