Wednesday 29 April 2015

LUNCH TIME AT L' ESPACE



Hey guys!
How's the week going? great I hope!
So, today I popped into L'espace after brunch... I wanted to thread my brows and check out Raya jewellery.


necklaces and cuffs by Raya jewellery

Earrings also by Raya jewellery

Kamokini swim suits I love the lace one piece.

Some LAX pieces

Thandos shoes. These will come in handy after a night out...I need to get a pair



Ebi at work on my brows... the last two times I threaded at my regular place I didn't like the outcome so I decided to try Sacred beauty and I'm pleased... Ebi was attentive and knowledgeable she knew what she was doing. I still have a few bald spots to fill out but brows are almost there.
Threading cost 2,500 Naira.

Did I mention (almost) ALL these brands are Nigerian? I'm so proud of my people... Like I always say, buy Nigerian!

You know I had to buy something right? will share that in an upcoming post.

How did you spend your lunch break?

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x