Monday 2 March 2015

CURRENT FAVOURITES - FEBRUARY




hey guys!
Another 'favourites' post. How is it March already? didn't I just wish you guys a happy new year?

Anyway, these are some of the beauty products I reached for the most in February in no particular order:

Sleek blush by 3 palette - Pumpkin I used P Pie and Lantern  (review and swatches here)
MAC  Nightmoth Lip Pencil (My  Chestnut liner seems to have gone AWOL so I started using this and I fell in love!)
LA girl pro conceal - Fawn I've been using this as my under eye concealer (review and swatch here)
Maybelline dream wonder fluid foundation in "Coconut" and Revlon colorstay in "Cappuccino" (mixed) or used separately. Running super low on the colorstay :(
L'oreal butterfly Intenza mascara
NYX matte finishing spray
MAC "Ririwoo" and "Vegas volt" paired with Nightmoth. The Ririwoo combo is my fave!
Giorgio Armani Si (review)

Spot any favourites? what product(s) did you reach for the most in February.

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x