Wednesday 25 March 2015

BDELLIUM TOOLS 763 ANGLED BROW BRUSH REVIEW | BEAUTY



Hey guys!
Another Bdellium tools review this time around i'm talking about a brow brush I won't go into detail about the brand you can read about that here


 Comes packaged in a simple transparent sleeve


 I like the fact that it's yellow makes it easier for me to spot in the sea of brushes


Bdellium says " this angled brush has both synthetic and natural bristles which have been carefully arranged to form a perfect angle to help define facial features. The tapered tip is perfect for work along the lash line"

Details:
Price: 1800 Naira
Purchase: BeautyKink (direct link) or AccessoriesNg (direct link)
I bought mine from BeautyKink

Thoughts:
I really like this brush, it's firm without being too hard. I find that the brush I was using previously was a bit too soft so I had a harder time controlling movement (especially when outlining the brows) with this brush I don't have that problem as the bristles barely move.
Overall, I think this brush does what it's meant to do very well, it's easy to wash, and dries fast. 
No complaints from me however, I wouldn't recommend using this to apply eyeliner or allow it go anywhere near my lash line I think it's too hard for that.

Would I recommend?
Yes!
 I have not used another brow brush since I purchased it. It's an inexpensive tool that does what it should. Will definitely be adding more Bdellium tools to my collection.

xo,
Genevieve

2 comments:

  1. i love their blending brushes.still waiting for one to come in the mail.
    www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have one of their blending brushes I'm liking it so far.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x