Thursday 5 March 2015

#OOTD | FAKING IT




Hey guys!
How's the week been? Mine has been OK.
I have gotten a few questions today on if this is a jumpsuit...It is NOT! Unfortunately I cannot find a jumpsuit that fits my proportions in a style that I like. So I have to fake it until the fashion gods smile on my wardrobe.



Details 
Necklace- Kenneth Jay Lane, Cuff - Vita, Watch - Gucci, Ring - Random




Photobomber >_< the amount of pictures this guy was in! he definitely wanted a feature or maybe he just strolls back and forth in the parking lot for no reason.


Pockets! YAY!!




little miss smiley

Top & Pants - Eve and Tribe
Shoes - Gianni Bini
Bag - Louis Vuitton

I am sure it's no surprise that I am a huge fan of Eve and tribe, they make affordable, stylish, well made clothing and they are a Nigerian brand so I am all over them. Let's support and encourage our own.

xo,
Genevieve

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x