Friday 13 March 2015

GUESS - SEDUCTIVE | SCENT DU JOUR







Aesthetic
Seductive is housed in an inverted trapezium bottle, with a faux leather tag "Guess seductive"  printed on it and a gold charm. Pretty simple as usual, I have no problem with this.

Fragrance
Top notes of Bergamot, Blackcurrant and Pear. middle notes of Jasmine, African Orange flower and Orris root closing with Base notes of Vanille, Olibanum and Cashmere wood.

Love or Loathe
I got this as a gift so I didn't have the advantage of smelling it before. Honestly, I probably wouldn't even have reached for this if given the choice so I was pleasantly surprised when I tested it out. This scent is right up my alley. Love it! this perfume has even featured in one of my "current favourites" posts.
It's a sweet smelling fragrance with hints of musk. It's long lasting, lingering  until my night time shower :)

Purchase
To buy from Jumia click here

This is my first and only experience with a Guess fragrance. Anyone a fan of their perfumes?

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x