Thursday 19 March 2015

GOTH CHIC





Hey guys!
Hope your week's going great. Mine's going good :) Outfit from Wednesday where I look like I'm auditioning to be a member of the Addams family. Do you think Wednesday or Morticia Addams would rock this look? lol




About 2 weeks ago my friend Alice sent me a message that she had some things for me and I should stop by on my way home to pick them up. She had promised me a skirt and a dress so I was happy and trotted to hers. For some reason, I was more excited by the skirt. When I got home I rushed to my room to try on my new acquisitions :) I paid no attention to the dress as it looked quite simple and quickly wiggled into the skirt. After prancing around in front of the mirror, I decided to try the dress and I was like WOAH!
Let's just say the skirt can't come near this dress... Another "don't judge a book by it's cover" episode.


It's a faux wrap dress :)


Lips: Revlon - Black Cherry lipstick & MAC - Nightmoth Lip pencil
Funny thing is I was not going for the "goth" look but for some reason I always seem to reach for this lipstick (involuntarily) whenever I'm wearing black.





Sun in my eyes.... My light sensitivity is so annoying always results in squinting which makes me look angry :(



Details
Bag: Lauren - Ralph Lauren
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Rings: Random
Bracelet: Vita



Goth Barbie or Nah?

      Shout out to my "photographer" Kay... thank you.

Dress: H&M (Thanks girl!)
Belt: Vintage easily my favourite 
Shoes: Gianni Bini

xo,
Genevieve

9 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay mbeke feelings funky. U look Georgeous😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol must you be a nuisance? I can see you're still dreaming of George 😝

      Delete
  3. lovely outfit! you look gorg!
    http://adventuremeetsdesigner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very flattering dress and the pop of colour I love.

    www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x