Sunday 22 March 2015

LADY LUMBERJACK 2.0



Hey guys!
How you doing?!
So, I was thinking this could be an upgrade of my initial Lady LumberJack post hence the 2.0
you can read the post by searching "lady lumberjack" on the blog 




I love this outfit, It has elements I have always loved - Lumberjack shirt, denim skirt (exposed zip is an added bonus) and my beloved Balenciaga (this bag has been faithful) and a new found love - block heels

Cowboy hat and  I could also pass for a Cow girl no?


Losing my Chestnut lip pencil has been a good thing cause it made me reach for Nightmoth! Love this lip pencil. Here I have paired it with "Flat out fabulous
I still hope my Chestnut pencil turns up at some point.






Had no idea this picture was being taken but I like how it turned out annnnd it looks like I'm growing a little tush! YAY!!!





Details
Shirt: Random 
Skirt: Lucid
Shoes: Soda
Bag: Balenciaga City
Watch: DKNY
Rings: Cross - JC Penny, Midi - Decollete Fashion Lounge

Hope you're having a fun weekend? Here's to a fabulous week :)
xo,
Genevieve

8 comments:

  1. Hey grill....Love the outfit! Block heels are the bomb...so comfy in any height, I live for them! I need denim skirts tho, did you get it in Lagos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling. I'm on the hunt for block heels I need them in my life please direct me if you know where I can get more. I didn't get this skirt here. But I've seen denim skirts in Mr Price. Check them out. Xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit! Kindly bring the shirt to work tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We will talk about the shirt later

      Delete
  3. Love the whole look

    www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x