Saturday 14 March 2015

DENIM x DENIM










Hey guys!
Here's the outfit I wore on Friday. It's no secret that I love denim shirts so denim on denim outfits are a fixture in my life.
I'm sure you are wondering what's with the headless pictures.... I haven't been getting enough sleep and it's beginning to show *sob!* as I type this I'm even sleepy. Anyway, rather than not post, I decided to crop my tired face out of the pictures and carry on...

Details
Shirt:  Mr Price
Skirt: Gift
Shoes: Forever21
Belt: Michael Kors
Bag: Balenciaga

Hope you're having a nice weekend

xo
Genevieve


3 comments:

  1. This is a casual but classy look. You rocking this from head to toe:))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifullllllllllllllll baby oku. so y did u hide ur face

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x