Friday 27 February 2015

BDELLIUM TOOLS 785 TAPERED BLENDING BRUSH REVIEW | BEAUTY









Hey guys!

One day whilst browsing on Amazon looking for a blending brush I stumbled on this beauty! 

Bdellium tools are a line of Eco-friendly brushes made from hypoallergenic vegan synthetic bristles. I bought this brush to use to blend under eye concealer even though it's intended use is for blending eye shadow in the crease.

This brush does a good job blending my liquid concealer but I find the bristles to be a little bit scratchy; scratchiness was most noticeable first time I used it but it wasn't so bad with continuous use. Its either I got used to the feeling or it got less scratchy. No shedding so far. The 785 tapered blending brush is supposedly a dupe for MAC 224.

I love the way this brush looks and it's cheap so absolutely no regrets here.

Details:
You can purchase standard Bdellium tools brushes from beautykink (click), Konga (click) and Stella's addiction 
(I have not seen the coloured ones on sale here in Lagos)
Price: 1,800 (beautykink)

Own any Bdellium tools?


I hope you're all doing great, have a fab weekend!
xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x