Tuesday 3 February 2015

CURRENT FAVOURITES - JANUARY



Hey guys! 
Can't believe it's February already, time is flying by as usual! Quick post on my favourite beauty products for the month of January.

Chloe parfum - This is a very "fresh" scent. Love it!  
Revlon Colorstay and L'oreal True Match both in "Cappuccino" - I mix these two foundations I can get away with using either on their own but right now I prefer the look I get when I use both.
NYX Eyebrow gel in Espresso - This right here is an MVP in my life right now! will have a review up soon.
Ruby Kisses all over glow bronzing powder in "Bronze glow" read review on this here
Lavender oil - This oil is just all round amazing! 
Black Radiance "Rich Mahogany" powder used for contouring read review here
Revlon ColorBurst Balm stain in "Crush Beguin"
Covergirl Lash blast mascara 
MAC "Kinda Sexy" lipstick 
NYX Prune (835) lip liner I have been wearing this either on it's own or paired with kinda sexy.

what are your current favourite products?

xo
Genevieve

3 comments:

  1. the ruby kisses bronzing powder i love..
    www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Chloe perfume tho...
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Chloe perfume tho...
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x