Thursday 26 February 2015

GIORGIO ARMANI - SI | SCENT DU JOUR







Hey guys!
 I've enjoyed reading Belinda's fragrance reviews so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and give my two cents starting with this perfume.

Aesthetic
This perfume comes in a clear rectangular bottle with a black cap, pretty sleek and weighty this bottle is mature, with absolutely no frills. I appreciate an artsy bottle but to be honest, I'm just here for how a perfume smells so I'll take a great fragrance in a plain bottle over the reverse.

Fragrance
This perfume smells sweet opening with notes of  Sicilian Bergamont, Blackcurrant, Mandarin oil and Liquer de Cassis, the second layer consists of notes of Rose de Mai absolute, Neroli Absolute and Egyptian Jasmine Absolute. Third layer closes with base notes of Patchouli oil, Amber and Vanille absolute.
This perfume is sensual, sexy even and It lasts a long time on me.

Love/loathe
I love this perfume! honestly it was LOVE at first wiff. I got a sample size one day when I went to purchase perfume. I do this cause I like to see how scents settle on me and decide if I like it or not. After going through the sample I still couldn't get it off my mind. So I bought it :)

Purchase
Can be purchased from Essenza 50ml - 13,500 Naira and 100 ml - 23,000 Naira. These figures might be plus or minus a few thousand :)

To purchase from Jumia click here
To purchase from Konga click here

FYI it's cheaper on Konga :)

what's your current favourite fragrance?

xo,
Genevieve

2 comments:

  1. Hey. Great post. My two faves at the moment are Jo Malone Peony &blush Suede and Givenchy Dahlia Divin. Absolutely gorgeous scents!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you! will check out your recommendations
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x