Monday 16 February 2015

#FOTD | MISH MASH



Hi guys!
How are you? this is my Valentine's "face of the day". Decided not to spend the day in bed after all. So, I got my ass out of bed and went to spend sometime with my friend :)
How was your weekend? Hope you had a great time!  








EYES

NYX eyebrow gel in "Espresso"
L'oreal Butterfly Intenza mascara

FACE

Zaron Primer
BASE - Revlon colorstay foundation in "Cappuccino"
La girl "Toast" concealer 
Covergirl "Ebony bronze" to contour
Sleek "Dermerara" and "Muscovado" from the Blush by 3 Sugar palette
Black Opal oil blocking powder
Skindinavia finishing spray

LIPS

NYX "Fuchsia" Lip pencil, and a mix of MAC "Viva glam Nicki I" and "Russian red" lipsticks (I lined my lips and filled it in a bit with the liner, layered viva glam Nicki and then went in lightly with Russian red.)


xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x