Wednesday 11 February 2015

#OOTD | PRINTAPLOSION







 hey guys!

How has the week been? Great I hope!
 Today I'm wearing this printastic outfit :) 
I'm sure this floral and polka dot  combination is an unexpected choice but i love it! Sometimes I like to colour outside the lines and have a little more fun with fashion.







 forever laughing! I love love love laughing despite what people think




Top: Topshop via Debras Grace
Skirt: ASOS via Debras Grace
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Nine west
Bag: DKNY 


xo,
Genevieve

8 comments:

  1. Love your outfit. It's such a beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you paired polka dot and floral, very bold and its great seeing others laugh.
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, i love how you mixed the print.
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com
    xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x