Wednesday 25 February 2015

NYX EYEBROW GEL REVIEW & SWATCH | BEAUTY






pointed tip makes it easy to control the amount of product dispensed.



swatch. I spread the tiny amount shown in picture 4 to create this swatch

How it looks on

Description
From the NYX website "Keep your misbehaving brows in place with our discreet and easy-to-use brow gel! The lightweight, waterproof formula creates thicker, fuller, natural-looking brows and comes in five versatile shades."

Thoughts
This product isn't a gel to me I would describe it as a dense highly pigmented mousse it comes in the following shades - Blonde (EBG01) ash blonde, Chocolate (EBG02) red brown, Brunette (EBG03) ash brown, Espresso (EBG04) deep brown and Black (EBG05) black brown so there's something for everyone you can also mix two different shades if needed.
 I got the shade Espresso . I use very little  for both brows (less than what's shown in picture 4) I use a Sigma E65 angled brush to line my brows then fill in any sparse areas then I blend it in using a spoolie brush. 

Live up to claims?
Yes, this brow gel is definitely waterproof, it's long lasting once it's in place it doesn't budge until you are ready to take it off. It's currently my go to eyebrow product. 

Would I repurchase / recommend 
Yes, definitely! especially if you have longevity issues with your current brow product. You get 10 ml of product which will last a long time since you only need little.

Purchased from Beautyrevng for 3,800 Naira.

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x