Thursday 4 February 2016

KHAKI JACKET



 Hey guys!
How's it going?
I have been obsessing over Khaki (colour) and sleeveless jackets for a while now. So, when I spotted this jacket online, I had to have it! Killing two "obsessions" with one buy... may 2016 be the year of "smart" buys....Amen


I wanted to be Casj (casual) but still stylish so I threw on the jacket to add some oomph to this otherwise plain ensemble. (Plus I'd been dying for an opportunity to wear the jacket)



I love the jacket but I think it would have been "madder" if it was more fitted (especially at the back) and if it could button up - buttons on the jacket are for fashion not function.

Jacket: Things Nigerians Love
Shoes: Converse
Bag: DVF
Jeans: Random brand from Burlington
Top: Ambiance Apparel

what trends are you feeling at the moment?

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x