Tuesday 16 February 2016

PIXI GLOW TONIC



All hail Pixi Glow tonic! the hype for this toner is the realest! So you know I had to give it a trial. I have had a  horrible horrible time with my skin in the last few years and this has left behind scarring and for some reason my face turned darker than it used to be. To say I am  was frustrated would be a big understatement...
I bought this in the hopes that it would help my issues.
It has glycolic acid which is fantastic for brightening however, at just 5% I don't expect magic - you shouldn't either

Claims: "Evens out skintone, for a brighter clearer complexion. Gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells, revealing healthy glowing skin. Skin texture looks and feels smoother"



Thoughts
I love this toner! it's gentle yet effective...I have not experienced any stinging. After about two weeks of use (day and night) I noticed that my face had brightened a bit and overall my complexion appears more even and my skin is definitely smoother! whoop!! I love it when products deliver on their promise.
I will definitely continue using this toner - I already have backups Lol can't be caught without. My skin has benefited greatly from this form of exfoliation. My skin now absorbs other skin care products very well as opposed to them just sitting on my skin :|
This is by no means a miracle product but it is a big step in the right direction for my skin.


The next item I want to try from this brand is their glow serum it has 10% glycolic acid :)


Have you tried this or any other item from this brand?

xo,
Genevieve

4 comments:

  1. Where did you buy this from and how much? I need this even tone thing you speak of...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Youtopia beauty sells it for 10,800 last time I checked. Ordered mine from obodoyibo :)

      Delete
  2. Please I need this too.where did you get this and how much is it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi you can buy it from youtopia beauty for 10,800 Naira.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x