Saturday 27 February 2016

DENIM DRESS






Hey guys!
How's your weekend going?
I've had this dress for a few months now and I wore it for the first time today... So bad! I'm trying real hard to break this habit...I pine over something for a while and then when I get it I'm just content with it being in my closet....I mean, it's mine now so what's the rush...Lol
Does anyone else have this "problem"?








Dress: Rebel
Shoes: Forever 21
Bag: Zashadu
Cuff: Raya jewellery
Sunglasses: Michael Kors

what are you plans for tomorrow? I'll probably be at home melting since NEPA (I know the name has changed but they will forever be NEPA to me) has been dealing with us....

xo,
Genevieve

4 comments:

  1. I used to have that habit.. Not anymore, I wear clothes almost as soon ad I get them now. Life is short.
    Another zashadu bag .. Love it. A denim dress is always a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day I will be like you, hopefully...Lol xx

      Delete
  2. Bag and Shoes....too fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x