Wednesday 10 February 2016

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER

Hey guys!
So I finally got my hands on a Micellar water. I had been looking for this product as it has been all the rage and I wanted to try it. You know, as a beauty junkie and all...lol


Micellar water is touted as a magical potion that removes completely... Yes, even waterproof makeup, grime and oil from the skin. All this is done without stripping your skin. Wonderful no?



Thoughts
Honestly, I have never used this on it's own - that is, to use this as my sole makeup remover or 'cleanser'...I wouldn't dare...I use this as a final cleansing step  just to make sure every trace of makeup has been removed before I go in with a toner etc
I like this because it is gentle and with a Micellar water I don't need a dedicated remover for eye makeup.
I would repurchase this as it does all it claims but I really don't see it as an essential product.

Have you tried this or any other Micellar water?
xo,
Genevieve

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I have some garnier facial products I have in mind to review as well. And I just started using micellar gel and tonic lotion from BABE, I love how it works. Will put a post up soon.

    P.s. love your blog. Happy I found it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniella, thank you! I will check your blog out.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x