Friday 22 January 2016

CURRENTLY & FAVOURITES

Hey guys!
Stole this post idea from Belinda and decided to "remix" it... This post will share my current "obsessions" and favourites of the moment :)

Currently listening to: Bryson Tiller's "Don't" and Phyno's "Connect" I have had these songs on repeat this month and I'm not yet tired. I'm constantly miming to them in my room!

Favourite skincare product: Clarins Exfoliating Toner (Face) and Dudu Osun (Body)

Image result for grimm

Currently watching (Tv show): I started watching Grimm last month and I managed to watch 4 seasons in a few weeks. I really like it. All my other favourite shows are on break...


Favourite makeup product: Liquid lipstick! (Yes I'm still on this matter)

Currently watching (Movie): Nothing... the last movie I watched was in December and I can't even remember what it was called....*welp!*

Currently eating: Choco Milo!!!

Currently drinking: Water and Ribena 

Currently craving: Doughnuts

Image result for doughnuts

Currently needing (beauty): to thread my eyebrows


Currently needing (fashion): Adidas Superstars


Image result for adidas superstar

Currently needing (makeup): Foundation! want to try Estee Lauder "Double wear" foundation, if I can find it.

Currently missing: My brothers :(

Current mood: Thankful!

what are your current favourites or obsessions of the moment?

xo,
Genevieve

2 comments:

  1. I just started watching Grimm too, and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm presently watching the grimm as i type started watching it over the weekend. love it and the donuts wow..i'm hungry.x


    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x