Monday 3 August 2015

#OOTD | TASSELS AND LACE UPS

Hey guys!
Here's the outfit I wore to the Genevieve magazine summer party on Saturday. There was no stipulated dress code so I opted for a basic outfit and used my accessories to spice things up a little.






It was serious want at first sight with these earrings. They are such a stand out piece - which I love! 

I slicked my hair back so the earrings were front and centre. 

These shoes are so comfortable! I was pleasantly surprised.

The sun was doing the most but I love how bright these pictures are - absolutely no editing. 

on my lips - MAC "Ruby woo" and NYX "Deep Purple" lip pencil




Shirt : Fashpa
Skirt: gift
Belt: Nautica
Shoes: Impo
Bag: Chanel
Earrings: Diva 

Hope you are all having a great day!
xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x