Friday 7 August 2015

#OOTD | EASY BREEZY MAXI


Hey guys,
How was your week? Great I hope. I wore this beautiful maxi dress to grab a bite on Sunday. I needed something comfortable - that would hide my food bump, without scrimping on style so I reached for this dress. I love the fabric, so colourful... I'm definitely not one to shy away from colour so it's right up my alley!














Dress: by Faith (this dress is "ready to wear" all I did was choose from the fabric available)
Bag: Balenciaga
Cuffs: Vita
Watch: Marc Jacobs

Here's to a great weekend! 

xo,
Genevieve

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress and look. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so pretty and colourful, it definitely looks super comfy.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is fabulous. I love it.

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x