Friday 10 July 2015

#OOTD | OLEKU "FRONT TWIST" DRESS



Hey guys!
Finally Friday... Did this week fly by or is it just me? I'm happy the weekend is here.
I wore one of my new buys from the Fashpa sale today and the amount of compliments I got had me smiling all day! Best N500 I've spent in a long time! 



Please pardon the white cast beneath my eyes. I'm using a new powder to set my under eye concealer and it obviously isn't flash friendly - shame cause apart from that problem, it's fab! 


Caught mid hair tuck

This picture captures the colour of this dress perfectly. Love how it looks against my skin.


Dress: Fashpa
Bag: Chanel
Sandals: Kurt Geiger

Have a splendid weekend!

Xo,
Genevieve 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful look indeed, and the colour suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's a dress! So pretty!
    Sorry about the under eye powder, awww.

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and it's so comfortable! Thank you x

      Delete
  3. That oleku is incred. Love, love, love it.
    http://inez-mysmallworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely one of the best 500 naira anyone has ever spent. Still can't believe it's 500. Love the twist of the outfit, very pretty dress.

    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x