Thursday 30 July 2015

#FOTD | OXBLOOD



Hey guys!
Hope you're all doing well... Long time no 'face of the day' post so I thought I'd hit you guys with one - plus I like the way my makeup turned out today :)


Brows 
House of Tara "dark brown" eyebrow pencil
LA GIRL Pro Conceal in "Toffee" to highlight/tidy brows (used under only)

Face
Primer - Rimmel stay matte primer
Base - MAC Matchmaster foundation 
Highlight- Maybelline Fit me concealer and Sacha cosmetics "Buttercup" powder to set.
MAC mineralised skin finish was used to set the rest of my face.
Skindinavia setting spray.

Lips
Beyond beauty liquid lipstick in "Oxblood" / "042" 

** I have a mini review of this lipstick on my Instagram page (@unoma_vievebutterfly) check it out and follow me! **

Xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x