Sunday 12 July 2015

HAUL FROM THE BiL DIRECTORY LAUNCH PARTY

Hey guys!
Hope you are all doing great. Here's my itsy bitsy haul from the BiL launch party that took place on the 28th of June.
It being a 'beauty' party I went there hoping I wouldn't do too much damage to my bank account... And all was going well (no shopping) until Belinda and I were discussing lip pencils and she recommended  I try Zaron lip pencils. 
Being me, I bought not 1 but 3 pencils! >_<




Prune juice - mauve-y purple colour ( I suck at describing stuff)
Cappuccino - mid tone brown - pairs beautifully with nude lipsticks.
Red vines - Blue based red.

Swatch
L-R: Red vines, Cappuccino and Prune juice.


I also picked up this Revlon lipstick called  Brazillian nut - a beautiful nude colour (for my skin tone)


Swatch of Brazilian nut.

Zaron lip pencil - N800 each
Revlon lipstick - N1500
All items were purchased from BeautyKink.

Xo,
Genevieve

1 comment:

  1. I love Cappuccino.And Zaron pencils are not bad at all..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x