Thursday 16 July 2015

CHIA SEED PUDDING | VIEVE EATS

Hey guys!

As much as I love cooking, I don't always want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen especially not on a weekday, so I'm all for quick, simple, fast, stress free breakfasts for the weekday.
Cue in, Chia seed pudding - it is super easy to make and tastes delicious with the added benefit of  Chia being a "super food" seed that's  loaded with fibre and omega-3 to name a few.




Ingredients
  1. 1/4 cup chia seeds
  2. 1 cup coconut milk (you can substitute with almond milk, soy milk etc just depends on your preference)
  3. 1/2 tablespoon of honey (or more again this depends on preference)
  4. Pinch of cinnamon
  5. Fruits and or nuts (optional) 

Directions:

Mix ingredients 1-4 in a small bowl or mason jar and refrigerate overnight.

Chia pudding should be thick with the chia seeds gelling up when ready. Top with fresh fruits and or nuts and enjoy! - preferably immediately :)



I topped mine with some mango and dehydrated coconut. Yummy!

Breakfast isn't really complete without a cuppa is it? My current favourite brew is Green tea, a splash of apple cider vinegar and honey... 



Bon appétit!

I'd love to know if you try this so let me know.

Xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x