Monday 6 July 2015

FASHPA SUMMER SALE | NEW IN



Hey guys!

On Sunday, I spent a few hours at the Fashpa sale day... I almost didn't go but I'm SO glad I did!! Thank you Belinda for informing me and following up! 

Collage above - clothes, jewellery, accessories, makeup & skincare available for purchase - some were on sale some weren't. Bottom right - Anu, Belinda and I after getting our shop on!
For what I purchased "read more" 






Rare London Shirt - 2,500 Naira.
This shirt caught my eye as soon as I walked in Love love it... 


The collar, cuffs and placket are made from white faux leather 

Just when I thought this shirt couldn't get anymore fab, I find out Beyoncé has worn this exact top! Like this isn't a knockoff version or wannabe but the actually same top! If that isn't winning I don't know what is :)


For any doubting Thomas out there... Photo credit: rarelondon website

Black T- shirt - 1,000 Naira

This is a pretty basic top but the feel of the fabric is so soft! I wish they had it in white perfect canvas for all my statement necklaces 

Photo credit: Bellanaija
Photo credit: Fashpa

I also got two "front twist/oleku " dresses for 500 Naira each! Yes, you read that right... The ones I got are pink and purple but same design as shown above

I cannot wait for their next sale!

Xo,
Genevieve 

8 comments:

  1. N500 or N5000. Damn I really missed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE sales! Lol. Will always keep you informed Hun. Plus, remember to post up when you wear the oleku outfits...loved 'em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! Can't wait to rock them either.... Here's to many more sales :D

      Delete
  3. U went without inviting meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sale continues online and in store all month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm nice..i din't know Nigerians had sales this good o!!
    www.cheecheelive.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x