Friday 5 September 2014

RUBY KISSES ALL OVER GLOW BRONZING POWDER - BRONZE GLOW (ABP03)





Hey guys!

I got this bronzer in June but I forgot about it (as usual) typical addict behaviour right? anyway, I finally started using it last month and I have not reached for anything else. This makes me look like I'm glowing from within....Like Taj Mahal only downside is that It wears off after sometime to a slight shimmer...then gradually to almost  nothing :( I think it's OK for the price. 
This bronzer is housed in a black compact with a clear cover. It comes in 4 shades; Light glow, Flushed glow, Bronze glow and Deep glow.
I bought bronze glow because it's meant to be a dupe for mac's "gold deposit" however, I don't own that so I cannot compare but I'd like to believe that gold deposit should be longer lasting or maybe not *shrug*









This powder is very pretty, I spent a few seconds admiring it before I swatched


Pictures were taken outside without flash



this is just one swipe with my finger so the intensity can definitely be built up if required. it starts off being pigmented then gradually fades as the day progresses. I have oily skin so this might affect the lasting power of this bronzer plus I apply it lightly for fear of looking like a disco ball!

Brand: Ruby Kisses
Shade: Bronze glow
Price: < 10$ can't remember the exact figure but It's around the 8$ mark
Purchased from Amazon -> HERE

xo,
Genevieve

5 comments:

  1. this looks good... I'll check it out, always on the hunt for mac dupes haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOLD DEPOSIT DUPE FOR SUREEE!!!!!! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! so I can remove gold deposit from my "to buy" list :D

      Delete
  3. This bronzer is available at your local beauty supply store for around $5!!:))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x