Wednesday 17 September 2014

#FOTD | HEROINE




Hey guys! 
Long time no post... I actually intended to do an outfit of the day post yesterday but I was unable to...Traffic was insane, an hour journey turned 3 freaking hours! I got to work late so there was no time for posing e.t.c I was so upset...
Quick face of the day post for today. I had my camera in my bag so I decided to take some quick shots before work began. I normally use my iphone for such pictures but looking at these pictures, the difference is clear no? Lol 
  As always, it's a "my skin but better" look with a pop of colour on my lips.
Enjoy!









all pictures taken in natural lighting, without flash.

Details

Face: Zaron & Black Radiance primers, Milani secret cover concealer cream - Warm Cocoa 06, Mac mineralised skin finish - deep dark, NYX matte setting spray.
Brows: Sleek brow stylist - Dark and La girl HD concealer - Chestnut.
Eyes: House of Tara mascara.
Lips: Mac - Heroine lipstick.

xo,
Genevieve

2 comments:

  1. I love the lipstick. Pls kindly visit my blog www.makeupcubicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x